Information clause BIANAR SP. Z O.O. in the field of data protection (GDPR)
Dear Sir or Madam,
Since 25 May 2018 applies the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data (GDPR).
In the light of the above, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is BIANAR SP. Z O.O. with registered office at 44 Gen. Wł. Andersa Street in Białystok (postal code: 15-113), tel.: +48 605 740 530, e-mail address – email@example.com.
- The General Data Protection Specialist has been appointed, with whom you can contact at the phone number 885 561 997 or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BIANAR SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Białystok at 44 Wł. Andersa Street processes your personal data: name, surname, company name, NIP number, KRS number, REGON number, address of the registered office, bank account number, e-mail address, telephone number and contact person’s position. These data were obtained in connection with our previous contacts (concluded contract, e-mail correspondence, business cards).
- Your personal data will be processed to the extent necessary to protect the legitimate interests of BIANAR SP. Z O.O., i.e. necessary to:
- provide services on the basis of concluded contracts and/or commissions/orders/proforms and preparation of offers, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR;
- conclude a contract based on your interest in the offer, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- enable possible investigation or defense against claims,
- offer you products and services as the implementation of our legitimate interest as part of a direct marketing, including products and services provided by entities cooperating with us (partners).
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, duration of projects or commercial services (if applicable) and the time necessary to verify documents and possible future joint claims and claims of third parties, as well as to the extent required by the generally applicable law. In addition, your personal data will be processed by BIANAR SP. Z O.O. until you withdraw your consent or the purpose for which the data is collected ceases.
- BIANAR SP. Z O.O. may transfer your personal data to the following third parties for the purposes indicated in this document:
- entities with whom BIANAR SP. Z O.O. has a cooperation agreement in order to implement the contract that connects us, fulfill the obligations of BIANAR SP. Z O.O. provided for by law, protection of BIANAR SP. Z O.O. rights in accordance with the law, and in particular BIANAR SP. Z O.O. can transfer your personal data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, entities providing accounting services, entities providing postal, courier and marketing services;
- supervisory authorities, collection authorities, offices, courts and other institutions where this is necessary to fulfill the obligations imposed by law;
- your data can be made available to BIANAR SP. Z O.O.’s business partners, such as distributors and sellers, to fulfill requests for products, services and information, and to provide customers and potential customers with information about BIANAR SP. Z O.O. and products and services offered by BIANAR SP. Z O.O.
- We also inform you that you have the right to request from BIANAR SP. Z O.O. access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. You have the right to withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the word WYPISZ in capital letters in the title or by sending a message by post to the company’s address. The willingness to withdraw consent can be expressed in any way, the only condition is that it reaches us.
- You may submit complaints about the processing of personal data by BIANAR SP. Z O.O. to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated processing (e.g. profiling) which causes legal effects for you or affects you in a similarly significant way.
- We also inform you that BIANAR SP. Z O.O. makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.